To Kill a Mockingbird: Scout is more like Atticus than she knows. Who are you most like, mom or dad?
1. I am more like my mom because I am a hard worker like her and her family.
2. I’m more like my mom. That is a good thing because she is honest and very loyal. And committed to her jobs.
3. I am like both my parents. I am like my mom because she likes to keep to herself and is very sentimental. I am like my dad because I always like to be right and am very stubborn. If my father doesn’t like something then you can’t change his mind. That is a bad thing.
4. I am more like my dad because he is very stubborn and doesn’t have patience and I think that is bad.
5. I am more like my dad because I disagree with my mom a lot and me and my dad have the same color eyes, same color hair and the same smile. I say it’s a good thing because my dad is a hard worker.
6. I am more like my dad because he is a little more educated and I’m sorta getting there.
7. I’m most like my mom because she is a strong independent woman and gets her shit done when she needs to. She doesn’t care who you are, if you are wrong or you get her mad, you will get punched, I do that too! My dad says that I’m like my mom the most.
8. I’m more like my dad because I’m stubborn and I’m a ridiculous romantic. It’s kind of bad because I won’t take a no and I fall in love.
9. I am more like my mom. A person that likes to laugh a lot. I think that’s good because we are here to enjoy life.
10. I’m mostly more like my dad because we don’t let anybody treat us bad and we always find solutions to problems.
11. I think I’m more like my dad because I always do what I think is right and help others even if it means harming you.